THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 10, 2007

Cable TV Gripes

Since no votes were cast last week, I'll just pick the first one on the list for this week's gripe subject: Cable TV.

Don't you just love those letters you get from the cable company periodically that say something like: "As we have vastly improved your service, specifically by adding the Knitting Channel and the Ice Fishing Channel your rates will be going up next month".

Why is it I have to pay for channels I never watch, but the channels I want are on the premium tier where I have to pay extra to get them?

State and federal governments long ago decided it was wrong to have a phone monopoly, wrong to have an electric monopoly and wrong to have a natural gas monopoly so why is it still OK to have cable TV monopolies?

Well that's enough for my gripes. Send yours by using the comment button.

0 comments: